8.18.2010

It's a bug's life!

Hello Blog World! I have been off-line for a bit, but still be cooking things up in the kitchen! Much life has been happening on the home front. But the biggest news flash is that one of our very beloved pets has passed. Dewey our crap has moved on to the great big ocean in the sky! R.I.P. dear Dewey! My son is recuperating well to the thought of a replacement pet of some kind, yet to be determined! I think there should be some crab cookies made in the near future to honor our little pal! In keeping with the :little creatures" theme I recently made more of the ladybug cookies. I love these ladybug cookies! They are so fun to make! These were for a 3 year old girls birthday and I made the little cakes as extra just for fun! I have officially; well most likely; settled on a set of doughs that I haven't wavered from in the past few recent weeks and handful of orders. I can use this dough with a regular sugar, brown sugar, or chocolate variation. Also I am settled on the royal icing I have been using but am trying out new flavors often! These were made with a lemon and butter flavored icing and taste so rich and yummy!  





No comments:

Post a Comment