5.19.2010

Girls just wanna have SHOES!


I seriously love shoes! I always want to buy them and then I always end up only wearing them once or twice! Its a fantastic habit to have when you need a shoe in every color! I thought that a high-heal shoe cookie would be a great cookie for Mother's Day. Of course just like a mother, I was running crazy the morning of and didn't get to finish any detailing to the yummy shoes, so I took only white shoes to my Grandma's house. But I saved a few back so I could beautify them and finally I have! In future shoe cookie endeavors, I want to try making them look like animal print heals using the right icing colors accordingly and piping it out loosely and then pulling a toothpick through them. Similar to the way I made the purple and black butterflies and a few of the baby bottles, but with thinner overall lines of color. Wouldn't that be fun! Oh dear, love of shoes must transfer over to love of cookie shaped shoes! I have a million ideas of ways you could decorate these shoes and then have one of them in every color too!

No comments:

Post a Comment